The 42nd annual District Band Pageant was held on Wednesday, Nov. 1, at Bradford Stadium in Placentia. Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District (PYLUSD) students from six middle schools and four high schools joined together to perform as a part of this long-standing, beloved event.
Following a performance of parade marches from each band, Dr. Greg Plutko, Superintendent, welcomed and thanked all those in attendance including families, students, district personnel, and community members.
Brad Davis, the band director at Esperanza High School, then directed all ten bands as they performed “The Star Spangled Banner” and “Spirit of America” together.
Before a brief intermission and the individual field shows, the high school drumlines combined to showcase their rhythmic skills all together.
As always, the annual District Band Pageant was a wonderful evening filled with great music, elegant pageantry, and ample support.
- Tuffree Middle School – Jim Hahn
- Valadez Middle School Academy – Jennifer Landaverde
- Kraemer Middle School – Mark Gunderson
- Yorba Linda Middle School – Dan Methe
- Travis Ranch Middle School – Rebecca A. Dominguez
- Bernardo Yorba Middle School – Rose Love
- Yorba Linda High School – Bincins Garcia
- Valencia High School – Richard King
- El Dorado High School – Eric Samson
- Esperanza High School – Brad Davis
To see more pictures from the 42nd annual Band Pageant, please visit www.facebook.com/pylusd.